- FUNDRAISER this Saturday
- Come workout and make a donation to families in need!
- On April 30th, one of our own members lost everything in an apartment fire, and unfortunately there is no insurance to help out. Please invite anyone you want to join us for either the 9am or 10am class this Saturday, all we ask for is a donation to the family – any amount will do, but $20 is suggested.
- Thank You!!!
- Spring Fling Registration is open!!!
- The gym will be closed Friday through Sunday for this event (5/18-5/20)
- WODs ANNOUNCED
- We need volunteers!
- Sign up on the back board!
- Cash & Prizes for winners!
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Every 2 minutes for 16 minutes (8 sets):
5-3-3-2-2-1-1-1 of Overhead Squat
– increase load each set as possible
Pick Your Own Poison
You may pick a WOD that you missed from earlier in the week or choose a named CrossFit workout – the girls, heroes, or games workouts. You may not create your own WOD. This is an excellent time to test benchmarks or make up missed strength workouts.
21-15-9 for time of:
Calorie Bike or Row
Box Jump (30″/24″)