1000m Row/800m Run
Workout Specific Warm-up:
3 X 3 Deadlift, up to 325 lbs (225 lbs)
Ring Dip warm-up after each set
3 Rounds for time of:
21 KB Swings (55/35)
12 Clapping Pushups
Paleo Breakfast Muffins:
- Eggs: Half the amount of muffins you want to make
- Bacon: I like to use bacon that has a large surface area. So something like back bacon works well as you can spread the bacon around the muffin tray very effectively.
- Butter or coconut oil
- Whatever else you think would work in a paleo breakfast muffin
- Use butter or coconut oil to line each cup of a muffin or cupcake tray. Make sure there is a sufficient coating on the tray as sometimes if the tray is well used the breakfast muffins tend to stick
- Line each muffin cup with about two pieces of bacon. I’ve used both less and more bacon, and it seems that two pieces of back bacon line the cup most effectively, while still allowing for enough egg and filling mixture to be placed inside of it.
- Scramble up the eggs in a bowl
- Gently pour even amounts (about 2/3rds) into each bacon filled cup. Remember that when the egg cooks it will rise!
- Drop whatever you want to fill the breakfast muffin with gently into the egg mixture. I like to use tomatoes, mushrooms and even broccoli, but you could really use anything you like!
- Cook for around 15-20 minutes in the oven at 180 degrees C/350 degrees F
- If you would like to brown the top of the muffins, place them under the grill for a minute or two. Be careful not to burn them!